Endangered Species Day
Saturday, May 28, 2016: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Sedgwick County Zoo will be hosting Endangered Species Day. This event is a fantastic opportunity for all ages to come out and learn about the importance of protecting endangered wildlife and see how Sedgwick County Zoo is doing their part to help. Visit tables set up throughout the Zoo where you can talk to Zookeepers, see if you can jump as high as a cassowary or even stick your tongue out like an anteater. We hope to see all of you there!
- Guam rail & Guam kingfisher booth at Tropics
- Peninsular pronghorn at booth at bison overlook in North America
- Amur tiger, Amur leopard & red panda booth at Slawson Family Tiger Trek
- Elephants & rhino booth at Elephants of the Zambezi River Valley
- Apes booth at Koch Orangutan & Chimpanzee Habitat lobby
- Saving Animals From Extinction (SAFE) booth at Gift Shop
Regular Zoo admission applies; members FREE with membership card and photo ID.